The known term Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) nowadays has become a hot topic for everyone. This virus has a new strain ( a large family of viruses ) that is not initially identified by the person having it.
This outbreak starts in the city of Wuhan, China, in December 2019, which later starts to expand in other countries of the world as well. This disease could be more fatal for people having heart problems or diabetes.
Doctors and scientists from all around the globe are toiling to find a cure for this disease. This virus brings the whole world on one page, Either is a Superpowers or a developed country.
According to the research, 806080 cases of coronavirus have been registered in which 39,569 people died and 172,473 people recovered. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- How does it transmit?
The Masterpiece of God, which is known as Human, has a natural anti-virus called “Immune System.” As anti-virus protects the data, system, and information possess in a specific application either it is your Pc, mobile, or any gadget same as God has blessed us with this The immune system which acts as an anti-virus in a human body and fights with the germs and diseases within us.
According to the research, our Immune system isn’t aware of this virus (2019-nCoV), that’s why our body is taking much time to fight with it.
This virus spreads initially through droplets developed when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. That’s why every country is suggesting to maintain distance and avoid socializing.
When it enters the body, it directly hits the Immune system which is already unaware of the virus and unable to fight against it, freezes the lung’s capacity which makes the person breathless because of the inhaling & exhaling process of lungs stops.
It affects the Respiratory system of the human body. Studies have shown that the virus causing COVID-19 is transmitted explicitly through contact with respiratory droplets rather than through the air.
- Symptoms of COVID-19:
This virus transmits through those parts of the human body which possess the inside way to our body, for example: through nostrils, mouth, etc. People may become sick with the coronavirus for 1 to 14 days before developing a symptom.
The major symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough, breathing problems, chest tightness, Rhinorrhea, weakness, vomitings, dizziness, diarrhea, and sputum production.
In the beginning, the person unable to understand either he is having a virus or regular flu but as the tracks of lungs started contracting together and make the process of breathing difficult the situation gets out of hand.
Aged people, and those having medical issues like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes, are more likely to develop severe illness. People having fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing should immediately seek medical attention. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1473309920300864
- Measures should be taken as a responsible individual:
First of all, keep aware of yourself from the latest information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, which is available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authorities and systems.
Authorities in China, including other countries, have succeeded in slowing or stopping their outbreaks, so there’s a possibility that by following measures we can slow down the rate of increasing cases and can keep ourselves and our family from this virus.
However, the situation is not predictable, so check regularly for the latest news. You can decrease the chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions discussed below:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with sanitizer or wash them with soap and water. It helps to kills viruses that may be present in your hands.
- At least 1 meter (3 feet) distance should be maintained between yourself and the person who is standing right in front of you coughing or sneezing because when someone coughs or sneezes they throw small liquid droplets from their nose or the mouth which may have a virus. If you are too close, there’s a possibility that you can get infected through the virus.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Because the hands touch many places or surfaces and can collect viruses. Once it gets infected, then hands transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth, by y which the virus can enter into your body and can make you ill.
- Keep making sure that you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene and have an excellent immune system. To cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze is one of the best practices you can apply and ask others to do the same. Dispose of the used tissue immediately into the trash. By following & keeping good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu, and COVID-19.
- Staying home should be your priority if you want you and your family to stay safe. If you are having a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing then immediately seek medical advice and call your family doctor or any hospital near you. Pursue the directions of your local health authority because the National and local authorities will have the most up-to-date information on the situation in your area. They will also protect you and help to prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
By following these measures, you can keep yourself, your family, and the people around you safe.
- Cure for COVID-19:
Doctors, scientists and specialist all around the globe are doing their best to find the treatment of coronavirus. In the beginning, many medicines were suggested by the experts who later results in a fail. There’s recent research which I am going to share.
Doctors have come up with plans to infuse coronavirus patients and their carers with blood plasma accumulated from “hyperimmune” people who have reborn and recovered from the COVID-19 in a struggle to save lives.
The experimental treatment will be applied to the patients who are admitted to hospital with pneumonia caused by the virus in the hope that it decreases the number of people who end up on ventilators in intensive care units (ICUs).
Those who are in close contact with COVID-19 patients, such as NHS staff and family members are also included to be offered the treatment in an effort to stem the spread of the illness and further decrease the pressure on health services. https://tribune.com.pk/story/2179772/1-passive-immunisation-can-save-covid-19-patients-pakistans-top-hematologist/
By pursuing the following measure we can fight against COVID-19 and can save someone’s life. Life is a beautiful gift of God value it and value the people around you.
Keep yourself at home for the sake of your loved ones. I hope this article helps you and encourages you all that together we can fight and get over it. This shall too pass. Stay home Stay Safe. Continue reading: